Is it just me or did this year race through? When I reach this point at every end of the year, I stop to reflect on myself, my family and my business. Do you?
I made a promise to myself many years ago that I would live life fully. I would say yes to the things that would serve me, my family and my community. In order to know this, you have get clear and write some things down.
If you haven’t taken a minute to decompress about this year, here’s a start…
Here are 10 questions you may want to ask yourself:
- Am I happy with where I am at with my life right now?
- What am I passionate about? What am I doing to pursue my passion?
- Who and what things are weighing me down that I need to get rid of? How will I do it?
- What do I need to forgive myself for?
- When did I feel most alive this year?
- What was sacred about that moment?
- What do I want to let go of?
- What do I want to dedicate 2017 to?
- What did I learn about myself in 2016?
- What did 2016 represent to me in my path?
DOWNLOAD THE QUESTIONS HERE ===>10-questions-to-ask-yourself-before-2017
I wish you a happy and healthy New Year! And as always, let’s roll 2017! Need some help getting clear? Try this powerful tool!
Do you have a question? PLEASE, let’s connect HERE or leave me a comment below!
Want more of this fabulousness? Sign up for my FREE newsletter, HERE.