When powerhouse women get together, there’s nothing they can’t accomplish! I interviewed Elizabeth McLaughlin at The Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership first LIVE event in New York last week. One word: FABULOUS!
Iconic women leaders came together to collaborate, innovate, and have important conversations that will create change for women around the world.
We heard from Daily Worth’s Amanda Steinberg, Olympian Kara Lynn Joyce, and women’s health expert Dr. Samantha Brody, leadership and spirituality guru Lindsay Pera and IBM iX Chief Creative Officer Joanna Pena-Bickley, and more!
This gathering gave ETTWomen members a unique opportunity to reach conference guests in a very special way as they contributed to the fabulous gift bags everyone took home! A special thank you to:
- V+Co. by Vanessa Coppes
- Primerica, Lynette Barbieri
- Nicholas Pool, Theodora Sergiou
- Beauty from Inside and Out, Angela Serritella
- Psychological Services, Dr. Julie Davelman
- The Eclectic Chic Boutique, Kristen Zachares
- Essential Bodywear, Cheryl Brennan
- Jing Ai Organic & Natural Cosmetics, Donna Cristino
- KYSS – Keep Yourself Smelling Sweet, Renee Marshall McKinley
- Jersey Cookie Girl, Nicole Borota
- Balance Your Life, Judy Banks
- Efrance Beauty, Cassandra Maguire
- Swank Salon, Michelle Longo
- Wholetrition, Alesha Lazan
- Four Paths to Wellness, Christine Whitmore
My hope is that these women owned businesses inspire guests and that they made Gaia Women Lead an opportunity to be part of a global conversation on how women become the powerful force for change we are meant to be.